Headache, metastatic ec stage 4 diagnosed, some cells have grown bigger. Head ct scan suggested. Advise?

My husband was diagnosed with metastatic EC stages 4 last Nov 2012... and had 6 chemo treatment on his last ct scan after 3rd treatment his Oncologist says that the cancer cell was shrinking we are all very happy and rejoicing that thank God that there still hope cause my husband has very high positive thinking and full of that my husband has another ct scan last week March 21 after his last 6 treatment and the result says that there are some of the cancer cell are getting bigger from 6.2(not so sure if cm.) to 9.3 but some of them are shrinking...what is that mean and besides there another thing happening to my husband his having headache for 4 consecutive days now and i feel that it really affect him cause he wants to stay in bed laying...the oncologist is requesting for his head ct scan,do you think is something to do with his EC or spreading the cancer in the brain? please help me i need your opinion my husband Oncologist are very passionate and don't believe in numbers....but i want to know how long does my husband lived so i will prepare my mind and my children....PLease give a straight forward answer...Praying Carol
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013