Headache, lower rib cramps, mood swings, appetite loss, frequent fights. Taking Depo. Reason, treatment?

I am 19 years old. Female. I m 5 3 and way from 108-116 never weighed more. I ve always been athletic. But I have recently moved in with my boyfriend and we fight kinda regularly lately. And for me. I have started having headaches , cramps in my lower rib area( bad cramp for about 20 secs), I m having mood swings like crazy, and I have no appitete what-so-ever. I could probably go a whole day without eating but of corse I make myself eat the most I can before I feel sick, which is like 3 bits of whatever I m eating. I uses to eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between. I m not pregnant. I m on depo I dk if all this information is nessasary. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Sep 2013
If I were your treating doctor for this problem ( not disease ) , I would come up with these measures , these include.
1 You are not a diseased person , it is the habit of an individual which develops tension in her or his life. You can firm this thing with holiday from your work ( from these circumstances ).you will feel relax, try to adjust the condition.
2 Take buclizine hydrochloride syrup and tablets which will improve your appetite and you will feel relax.
Once appetite will improve perhaps ,there will not any tension.
3 If above measure fails, consult a psychiatrist and get his opinion.
Hope you will deal according to situation. Good luck . Dr. HET