Headache, light headedness, mood swings, stomach pain. Any insight?

Hi, I m a 21 year old female. I ve been experiencing headaches , been very lightheaded, my stomach feels empty 20 minutes after eating (my main concern), minor stomach pains here and there, and mood swings are unbelievable. I have 2 children, and my first immediate response was to get a pregnancy test. My periods are very irregular. My last one began the beginning of August, and ended on the 10th of August. Although it s been longer then the average cycle, sometimes this happens to me. I took 2 pregnancy tests , 3 days apart. One being yesterday and the previous one being last Thursday. Both were negative. I know that there are many factors as to why my period may be late, as stress being one of them. I believe I m even more stressed now because I m looking too far into it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated as to what I should do, or if I m just being impatient and overreacting! Thankyou!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer