Headache, knot behind ear, fatigue. Taken antibiotics. Why it is not improving?

I have been having headaches. I had a knot like a marble behind my left ear. (no sore throat ) Extreme fatigue . I was prescribed antibiotics and a decongestant (no noticable mucus or congestion). The knot went away, but the headaches persist and now there is pressure/discomfort extending from my middle left ear down my jaw/throat that only feels better when I massage it. I m now on my 2nd round of antibiotics. Things aren t getting better. constant cracking/popping is driving me nuts .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012