Headache, itching sensation in the eye, ear, heaviness in the left jaw, took medicines, some relief. Advice?

I have left side head ache with itching sensation in the left eye and deep inside the left side ear. feeling heavyness on the left side jaw Just came back to Oman from India after a week vist. took medicine from a doctor in india and felt better with no above symptoms. The same symptoms were there befor going to India. Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for communicating with us for your problem. As per the brief history you have given us provisionally it seems to be an infection in tempromandublar joint(Jaw joint) and that is causing radiating pain to ear need to start antibiotic and painkiller/ antinflamatory drugs for one week. take soft diet and avoid excessive chewing and hard food.
But still I would suggest you to consult the Specialist as on examination the findings may be different and line of treatment may have to be changed. Please don’t hesitate to consult and ask for any more queries. I will be pleased to answer.
With best wishes for a speedy cure
Dr Ajay Lavania