Headache, itching, sensation, heaviness in eyes, ear even after Rhinoplasty. Suggestions?

Headache , Itching, sensation,heaviness in eyes and ear Sir i m 42 trs old male frm india ,i am having headche ,sensation ,itching ,heviness in eyes and ear after nose rhinoplasty surgey due to car accident last 8 yrs reson of this problems doctor said due to deviation in septum before 2 months doctors reconstruct nose rhinolasty but problem is as itis hardness in nose ,itching ,sensation in nose, left side pain between chest to head ,2 much headache .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012