Headache, feels pressure from back to top of head, eye test to be done. Suggestion

I have had headaches everyday for 4 weeks. They feel like a pressure from the back to the top of my head. I do have an eye exam scheduled for tom. I ve had my current prescription for 2 years. I am 28. I am nursing my 1 yr old. I have made sure to be getting enough fluid and stopped taking BC to see if that would help.The headaches are worse with movement.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern let me tell you something about the headache most of the headaches are nonspecific type and does not have any pathological reason(Unless proves) but of course do have functional reasons, but such headaches are easily managed with some analgesics, and tranquilizers hope this information helps have good day.