Headache, fainting when getting up from bed. Normal blood test, prolonged sleeping

14 year old daughter came home from school 3 weeks ago with a headache and went to bed. after 3 days she was still in bed, I made her get up but after 5 mins fainted. Own doctor sent her to hospital after examination they probably just a virus. She has had blood tests all normal. She is sleeping 20+ hours a day, she is even falling asleep while eating. Doctor still thinks it is a virus but i am getting concerned it doesnt seem to be improving
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013