Headache, eye pain and sensitivity, constant pain, head heaviness, imbalance. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, starting last night: i decided to go to bed early, but during the process my head (frontal cortex maybe?) started hurting, much like a headache . It then went to the back of my eyes (they hurt when i move them) and then, much like a migrane it hurt when any light was in the room. I didn t get anymore than 1hrs sleep from this. Now that it is mid day, my head/eyes hurt constantly and when i move my head it feels extremely heavy. Also when i walk i feel unbalanced: not quite vertigo , but i stumble a few times. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012