Headache, dry cough. No improvement from amoxicillin. X-ray showed bilateral hilar enlargement. Reason?

Hi.My husband had fever for five days with headache and lots of mostly dry cough.he is 42 non smoker and healthy,except for hypertension .He took 4 days amoxicillin and no improvement so he started Avelox . in the Xray yesterday,there were bilateral hilar enlargement (adenopathy?).He doesnot have fever, but still coughing. Do you recomend CT or waiting to finish his medicine and repeat Xray.Any risk for other disease?can sever coughing makes hilar enlargement?Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013