Headache, dizziness, pain radiating from head to arms after slamming head to a drawer. Suggestions?

I hit my head very hard 2 weeks ago on a file cabinet drawer that popped open while I was trying to shove a lower drawer in that wouldn t close. As I was coming back up, the top drawer opened and as I came back up I slammed my head into it. Since then I have been having headaches , I feel strange, I get dizzy, I see little things floating around my head, the top of my head is so tender to the touch. The pain goes down my neck through my shoulders and into my arms. Today my right arm is numb and swollen, it tingles when I try to move it around. I m nervous that I really did some damage when I hit my head. I didn t fill out an accident report at work but now I think maybe I should. That is the last of my worries right now though. I m more worried about my head.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013