Headache, dizziness, imbalance, blurred vision. Causes and treatment for symptoms?

Hi, I ve had a headache on top of dizzinessfor the past few days every timei try to sit up or get up I feel as if I m about to fall especially when leaned to the right my vision is blurred worst than what my visionalready is when I walk my balance is completely off i keep sleeping and cant tend to my kids I went to the er they barelychecked me and just gave somethingfor dizzinessbut its still there I don t know what s wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013