Headache, diarrhea, frequent urination, bleeding heavily, moody. Pregnant?

Hi, I was 10 days late getting my period, and thought I might be pregnant so I took two test at 5 and 7 days late, both negative. I am having non stop headaches , diareah, frequent urination all day and night, and can t stop eating. on day 10 of being late, I had some spotting which turned into heavy bleeding for 2 days, way heavier than normal, my periods are never late and usually last 6-7 days. My face is breaking out, and I am extremly moody, and don t even want to be touched. Could I still be pregant, and do you recomend taking another HPG?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012