Headache, congestion, swollen lips, red eyes,nausea. Histroy of migraine and sinus infections. Medication?

I have a history of both migraines and chronic sinus infections. Recently I have had headaches almost every day that won't go away, sometimes behind my eyes and sometimes more neck pain. I have had a lot of congestion, woke up with swollen lips and red eyes, I am always nauseous with them and have been really dizzy and sick to my stomach but have not yet vomited. No possibility I am pregnant! I cannot decide whether to take migraine medication or sinus medication because neither seem to make all the symptoms go away.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013