Headache, cold sweats, vomiting, diarrhea. Feeling of passing out. What are your thoughts?

my 25 y/o son woke up about an hour ago with a sudden pounding headache , cold sweats, vomiting and diahrrea. he is never sick (has not missed a day of work for 2 yrs) and has recently had a cold with episodes of feeling like he s going to pass out (was sent home from work on Tuesday due to this). this all started on Monday. he s in the er right now but just wanting to possibly have a second opinion. am certain blood & urine tests will be done at er. what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012