Headache, chest heaviness, heavy arm, difficulty breathing. What could it be?

4 days ago i had a fight and i felt so bad i was palpitating and had headache ,the next day I ve experienced chest heaviness more on the left and my left arm also became heavy after i lifted my grocery items.from then on i ve experienced like i m out of breath and there s something pricking on the upper portion of my left breast radiating to the back, it s disturbing sometimes it s like tickling and whenever i have it i enotice a tingling on my left arm and left foot, i also have neck pain more on the left side but it does not radiate to my jaw. what could it be? i m worried. could this be impending heart attack?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013