Headache, blur vision, pimple on scalp, done ultrasound on neck found 2 lymph nodes. Suggestion?

Hi there I feel heavy headed and my eye vision is kinda blurry. Also, I have headaches and pressure in my ear. I noticed some pimples on my scalp so can that be the reason or it is something different. This has been the case for the past week. I had an ultrasound run on my neck and found 2 lymph nodes.

Please tell me what am going through.

Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013

You are saying to experience headaches and pressure in your ears and 2 lymphnodes of the neck were swollen. Most probably they are related to ear infection, which needs topical treatment (ear drops containing antibiotics and an-analgezics).

Talk to your physician for the most appropriate treatment. If you have any discharge coming out of the ear, can ask for the culture to determine the most susceptible antibiotic to use.

Meanwhile, to ease your headaches, can take acetaminophen, ibuprofen or ketoprofen orally twice to thrice daily; get plenty of water.

Hope it helped!