Headache at the back of head and neck pain due to working on computer. Vit B12, D3 deficiency, dry eyes. Any solution ?

Hi I am software engineer, I work for around 10 hours while sitting on computer. I have developed a problem of headache at the back of head and neck pain (at connector of head and neck ).I am suffering from this problem since last one year. I feel back pain as well every now and then. My age is 25 years. I am doing the neck exercises daily for around 20 Minutes since a last week. I consult an bone specialist who diagnose me with vitamin b12 and Vitamin D3 deficiency.I also went to eye doctor who has diagnose me with dry eye . Please suggest me something to red rid of this neck pain, headache at back of head
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013