Headache and runny nose after taking Repeflo for enlarged prostate

Enlarged Prostate at age of 27, So i have had trouble going to the bathroom plus needing to go every hour or more, and when i do it always seems like theres no pressure behind it. So theres some stuff that sticks around basicly i end up peeing myseelf alittle. They put my on some test sample of Repeflo and it seems to work great some times others jt just forgot to time in, the sleepy thing dosn t bother me since i have insomnia anyway, but the headaches and the runny nose are a bummer, the last side affect dosn t even bother me in the slightest,
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012