Headache after exercising. Taken aspirin. Should I go to ER?

I am a 49 yo otherwise healthy women. 2 weeks ago I decided to start working out to get to my suggested weight, I need to loose 30lbs. On the second day of my workout I decided to use the weight machines before running on the treadmill. After the 5th repetition on the machine I got an immediate and very painful headache . I walked it off and ran 2 miles and walked 2. The headache eventually went away and I returned to the gym the next week. I again tried weights first and after 1 repetition I got the headache. I stopped and ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill and walked 1.5 and the headache eventually went away after aspirin . I have not returned to the gym but was at home and was doing a minor chore and I felt the headache trying to return. I took my blood pressure and the left arm was 157/89 and the right arm was 134/88. Today I got a slight headache for no reason and I monitored my blood pressure most of the day. Systolic was always 140-150 and diastolic was 85-90. When I exert my self like cooking or dishes there is always a 15- 22 Systolic difference between the left and right arm. I am waiting for an appointment but at what point should I go to the ER and should I continue taking Aspirin ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013