Headache after bending over. Fever, pain in back, neck and hips. Confusion, eating little. Help

Hi my boyfriend bent over helping his dad work out side and got a bad headache this was 3 almost 4 weeks ago and he came home and went strait to bed and that s where he stayed for a week running mild fever . Then he felt better but by that night he was back in bead for another week with head ache back ache neck ache hips hurting and fuzzy vision and sensitive to light and sound. Then felt better and got up and out the house yet to be back in bed for going on 6 days with neck pain and head ache so bad he can t even move his neck he has sore throat and butt hurts??? I can t barely get him to eat but a couple bites every couple days. So to day he gets up and is very confused??? Just staring off in to space and can not move hardly and saying things that make no seance and I am very scared for him. He knows my name and stuff but is convinced we live in a 3 story house when we live in a trailer???? Things like he told me he enjoyed watching a basket ball game with me yesterday but we didn t. He thinks we ride a school bus! I don t know what to do
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012