Headache after an accident. What can I do about the lump there?

I got the left back side of my head caught in painted red barbs w/silver wire. I have a horrible headache and a huge lump around the affected area. I also have a large lump on the left back side of my neck (near my spine.) I have been hitting my head a lot in the last few months. I know the things are there that I will hurt myself on but it s like I don t distinguish that how close the things are to me. I don t know what s wrong with me. I don t have medical insurance or money to pay a doctor..... What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you had a accident following which you are having lump at the injured area. This is because if collection of blood in the layers of skin as a result of impact of trauma.
This will resolve over 3-4 weeks.
Headache may be because of impact of trauma however a severe headache needs evaluation to rule out concussion head injury.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you