Headache, Black spots while driving. Diagnosed cluster headache, migraines, sinusitis. Medicines not helping. CT scan done. Suggestions?

i have been having headaches for over 6 months, always above my left eyebrow. I have been to the doctors numerous times and they have diagnosed cluster headaches, migraines and sinusitis.. they have given me tablets for all but nothing has helped. they sent me for a ct scan of my sinuses but as of yet have no results. i have cut out caffeine and sugary foods. they are now travelling around the side of my head to the back still on the left side. they wake me up at night and i see black spots when trying to drive etc.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013