Headach, eye starts twitching, presure in ears, hereditary traits of cancer in family. Am i suffering from cancer?

My name is Justin Wallace. I'm a 27 year old male and for 3 weeks now i have had a headach, which is strange because i can count on one hand the number of headaches ive had in my life, and never more than an hour. my eye started twitching when the headaches started and it feels like there is pressure in my ear on the same side of my head that is hurting and eye is twitching. i was worried because there is a history of cancer in my family so i went to the er a couple days ago and they said there was no sign of any masses on the cat scan. if you could please respond and let me know what you think i would be greatful. thank you very much
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013