Head pain on left side while coughing, sneezing, laughing, bending over. What is cause and possible treatment?

Hi, I've had pain in the left side of my head for 2 years now. When I cough, sneeze, laugh, bend over, anything strenuous, the pain is severe and a headache will start and last for the rest of the day. If no pressure is applied, I do not feel pain. I've had 2 MRI's which showed nothing and a CT scan which showed nothing. I've been to 2 neugologists. I've taken seizure meds with no change. Amitryptiline, with no change. Tylenol won't touch it. I can't take Ibuprofen because it raises my blood pressure.
Wouldn't a compressed nerve show on the MRI? I need help. Thank you, Teresa
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013