Head of my penis is also inflamed. STDs clear . Using Anti fungal, bepanthan nappy rash cream. Allergy symptoms?

hi, for the last two weeks i have had tiny red veins present on the inside of my foreskin. They are very red and have a definite line where they stop (just outside of the foreskin) the head of my penis is also inflamed and has red veins to the surface. I have been tested for all STDs and been given the clear, i was using anti fungal cream however the problem did not go away and i have been using bepanthan nappy rash cream under instruction from the doctor. However, nothing has made any improvement. there is no pain and only minor discomfort. do you have any idea what could this be.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013