Head injury, tingling sensation on head, different hair growth patterns. Chances of aneurysm?

i fell of my stairs about five feet up and hit my head on the concrete about five years ago the whole side of my face was black and blue. The doctor told me i had nerve damage and it will eventually come back but didn t do any test to see if therer was bleeding or anything. I now feel a tingaling on my head and my hair growth is different on that side of my head is this something that i should be concerned with, I am concerned that i may have an anurism... thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012