Head injury, tenderness on touching. History of Generalzied Anxiety Disorder. Can this cause death?

Hi I am an 18 year old female. About 170 lbs. 5 foot 8 inches tall. I was working today and I bent down and hit my head lower right in the back on a door knob. It hurt for a few seconds then it was fine. I do not have a headache . I am not suffering from any nausea and I am not sleepy. The only problem is it is tender and hurts when I touch the spot I hit. I suffer from Generalzied Anxiety Disorder and I am freaking out because my friends brother died from hitting his head in the same spot. Am I going to be ok?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for writing in.
Based on the description, it seems to be a trivial head injury. You need not worry and would be fine soon.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Health City, Hyderabad