Head injury, swelling, no loss of consciousness, no nausea, dizziness, slight headache. Cause of concern?

I hit the top of my head pretty hard on a support beam in the closet (had been bent over, stood up quickly and forgot it was there). There is a decent size bump/ swelling where I hit it. Didn t lose consciousness . No nausea or vomiting or anything. I remember it clearly - yelled! and had to take a a minute for the accute pain to subside to tell my wife what happened. I do feel a little fuzzy & have a bit of a headache . Not sure how serious I should be taking this..
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012