Head injury, mood swings, losing balance, confusion, loss of hearing. Is something wrong with pituitary gland?

hi my ? is i been hit (punched ) in the head i was in a abuseive realishionship and tramatic abuse mosely to head happened all though i seem fine to others i dont feel like i am and i loose balence offen, get confused, mood swings , and im 32 but here im in ? cause i had taken proitropin injections as a kid for 12 years hgh ... putiutary glands ? in brain would that cause damage to those or what do u think and i know my hearing is very much lost in my r. ear so is my thinking im not as quick and alert as before .* im not involved with that person any more moved and im safe today!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013