Head injury, headache, taken Tramadol. Should I get another CT scan?

I fell last wendsday and hit head first on the concrete. It happened about 1:30 in the afternoon i got kinda woozy feeling but i went on with the things i needed to take care of. i ended up going to the er that eveing because i had tooken aspirin and aleve and nothing was taking my headache away. Well the prescribed me Tramadol. I felt weird the next day n ealy nervous and woke up the next night itching. The syptoms continued to worsen so i looked up the medicine and i thought maybe i was having the side effects. Well last night which was 5 days after i feel i retuned to the er and was telling them the problems i was having so they just switched my medicine.. my questio i m trying to get to is should they have done another ct scan and since i never got a lump n the area is kind of flat and soft do you think i need to maybe go to another er... i am afraid of having any conditions in the future from this head injury ..
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012