Head injury, body ache, cough, stuffy nose, headache, joint ache, back pain, lightheadedness. What do you think?

2 weeks ago I fell and smashed the back of my head right where the spinal cord meets the brain. I felt fine for the next week but last week I started getting body aches. Mostly concentrated in my lower back on my spine and the back of my head. Now I have a cough, a stuffy nose, headaches, joint aches, back pain, i get lightheaded a lot, and Im lethargic. I was reading online and the thing that best fits my symptoms was post concussion disorder. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012