Head hurts, feels light headed, on cd 52, allergic reaction to apple juice and peaches, brown spotting

My head hurts not like a headache or anything....and when its not hurting I m light I could fall at any moment...I m currently on cd 52....haven t tested since wensday...saw a little brown whe I wiped....just this week alone I had an allergic reaction to appl juice and peaches. Which I ve had eaten my entire life.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
you don't have to worry much.
The symptoms seems those of an chronic daily headache.
It is fully treatable so you don't have to worry to much.
Maybe you should take contact with a neurologist and a brain CT scan will give you the security that it is just headache.
Wish my answer helps you
Best regards
Dr Eris Ranxha