Head goes numb, feel anxiety and sweaty. V omitting sensation. Is it acidity?

My head goes numb n I get really anxious n I get really scared n I feel like I might go mad....n den my hands n feet get cold or sweaty......n then i have a vometing sensation...I go n vomit n later I feel a little better......doc says acidity has such symptoms is it okay...or do I need to visit a neurologist or psychologist!I am just 18 !
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Feb 2016
The symptoms look to be related to your anxiety and feeling scared may be a phobia of something.
The anxiety starts and leads to a vicious cycle of head going numbness,hands ad feet getting cold and sweaty- leads further to vomiting sensation.
This increases the acidity tremendously, so vomiting relieves some of the symptoms , but the cycle repeats.
You should visit the Psychologist or a psychiatrist and also to get a symptomatic treatment for the acidity like PPI and antacid gel and domperidone.