Head cold, sore ear, dizziness, heavy mucus with red in nose and throat, lightheadedness, congestion. Treatment needed?

2 days before i came down with a head cold my right ear was sore and i was dizzy off and on. it has now been 4 days and I have a cold but today when I sneezed there was a large amount of mucus with red in it that came from my nose and throat ... my ear still bothers me and my right throat gland is very sore and im still light headed with chest congestion and cold symptoms. Should I go to my doctor or will this go away on its own?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013