Head bath, sunlight, AC, alcoholic drinks leads to immediate headaches and fever. Why?

Hello Doctor, I get immediate headache & rise in body temp, i. wh I take head bath and go to Sun light, ii. if I go out from an AC room to Sun light, iii. I ll hv some alcoholic drink, in the night & then the next morning. some times it goes very serious!!! is it normal or something serious?? what r the Dos & donts for this, and how could it b solved. Warm Regards, Shakti
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems like you are having migraine headache. Migraine has got various triggerring factors and these factors are similar to what you have quoted in the history.
You need to consult physician and undergo evaluation and treatment for migraine. Once it is under control all your symptoms will come down.

Thank you