Head and ear injury, ringing sensation in ears, dizziness, nausea, tiredness. Serious condition?

I hit my head and my ear last night! I was fine but as time went by and hour later i was confused and could hear ringing in my ear! I was dizzy and very neasous! My husband said i was only confused for 30 mins... He finally let me go to a few hours later.. This morning i wak up still VERY tired, dizzy, and some neasousness, and my ear sounds muffled. I have no lomps or bumps. Should go to the er?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for communicating with us for your problem. apparently it seems like there is injury to the middle ear. and that has caused muffled sound and dizziness. I would suggest you to consult the E.N.T Surgeon and audiogarm and tympanogram to rule out any comlication.
Please don’t hesitate to consult and ask for any more queries. I will be pleased to answer.
With best wishes for a speedy cure
Dr Ajay Lavania