Hbsavg+, urea and creatinine levels high, WBC low. Can he undergo dialysis, its effect? Diet to follow?

Hi this is umamagehwari from ambattur chennai, My father have problem in both the kidneys his age is 46 yrs. I already checked with the all hospitals they said we can t do the dialysis for him because he have Hbsavg +ve. Today i am going to take him to some other hospital. And his Blood urea level : 194 ; Creatinine : 15.9 And his WBC count also very low. Can you give suggestion whether he can undergone for dialysis for medicane? Which type of food he can have? Causes and Effects of Dialysis? All the things i want to know.. Please help for me and save my dad s life.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012