Having wires in hand due to metacarpal base fracture. Extreme pain during physiotherapy. End of pin making impression through the skin. Suggestions?

Hi i currently have three k wire in my right hand due to a 4th metacarpal base fracutre 1 primary pin down the phalange and two at side of hand going across. the problem is with the upper of the two pins going across, While doing acute physiotherap since the cast has been removed i have extreme pain and can see the end of the pin on the top part of my hand making an impression through the skin. it worried me. should i continue physio therapy or shall i visit a surgeon?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer