Having weak erections. No help with supplements, weight lifting. Solution?

Recently I noticed that my erection was not quite as strong as it had been. This weekend my girlfriend and I had sex about 9 times. 3 sessions. The last one my erection was weak which I figured no big deal. The next day we went out for new years and drank. Then on new years day I went to have sex again and am having trouble getting an erection. Even doing it myself I can not get it all the way there. I am 24 years old work out lifting weights 5 times a week. I do take some supplements . Got done with creatine about 2 weeks ago. I originally thought maybe it was the creatine but it seemed to happen all of a sudden. Also no morning wood past couple days. Should I see a Dr. I think I m stressing over this too much and not helping issue.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013