Having vision dark and blurry, dizzy spells. Low blood pressure?

I was just lying down for awhile and I went to stand up on to my knees and after a couple seconds my vision went dark and blurry and I fell back down hitting my head on the floor, it felt like I was being spinned around and falling inside of myself. I had issues with dizzy spells a few years ago which the doctor said was because of low blood pressure but this was much stronger and.
different than anything I felt before, could this be something different? It started out exactly like what I've had before but it was completely different. I've been drinking water all day as well.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013