Having violent sneezing hurting throat. Brownish green discharge from sinus. Throat red. Suggest?

i have been sick for going on 4 weeks, strated out just sneezing , my sneezes have been very violent, enough to make my throat hurt. I have had conjestion in my head that has moved to myy chest , the stuff i ve been blowing from my sinus s and coughing up is brownish yellow and green. my family doc called in amoxicilllian that I started on 12/27, but I still can t shake this. my throat is very red and the roof of my mouth is a weird yellow. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013