Having vaginal discharge, sleeplessness, tiredness after having sex. Pregnant?

Hi, I had my last period on November 20th, 2012. I then had sex on November 25th, 2012. I didn t think much of it, but the past couple days I have been having vaginal discharge which I have never experienced before. I also have been having a really hard time getting to sleep at night, and I have been feeling like I need to sleep all day just to get my energy back. I guess I m just wondering if it s possible that I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer