Having urinal blockage problem. Given urotone tablet. How to release urine at the time of blockage?

my father is having urinal problem, blockage doctor givet urotone tablets he is taking the tablets after meals but I read in website that urotone tablets needs to be take before 1 hr of the meal or after 2 hrs with a full glass of water.can you please suggest on this.Also he had gone through urodynamic study doctor told that take the urotone tablet and also educated how to release urine when the time of blockage with pipe.any more other treatment fot it.Thanks Ravinder
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013