Having upper body shakes. Taking pms clonazepam. What could be causing this?

I am having upper body shakes and was prescribed pms clonazepam and the shakes have stopped. just wondering what causes body shakes? the doc on call at the hospital did not know and called a neurlogist and she said try these pills? and maybe its dystonia ..............I had been under some stress and a week before the shakes was dizzy and walking to the right or should i say staggering......they first thought it was innner ear infection , my blood work was fine, ekg fine and ct scan fine...........
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012