Having transparent stool and semen releases during urination

hi im 33 old not married & not intercourse yet & not a habit of masterbetting, motion is not clear having gastric problem, semen release during urination & stooling a transperent rope like structure comes during that period almost 265 day in a year thats why my vains & artaries get weak and swollen all time back ach and all joints and muscle pain, low interest in any work, head and stomach ach is common to me, during erection a mucus comes through penis and excitment closes plz suggest what to do
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011