Having tiny dots that are itchy, small, dark, circular indentations on lower leg and arms. They fade, white area which don't tan in sun. Mother also had the same. What is it and how can it be cured?

Start as itchy, small, dark, circular indentations with what looks like a tiny dot in the centre, on my lower legs and now my arms, they itch at first and are painful when scratched, eventually afte a few months the majority of them fade and leave a completely flat, white area which does not tan in the sun, I think the pigment has gone! They are now all over my lower legs and arms, they look terrible. My mother had the same (hers were much larger than mine) and many years ago she was sent to a dermatologist who took a sample and told her it was Australian Leg - an allergy to the sun! She was given no treatment and that is why I have ignored mine, but they look so bad now I am embarrassed. What do you think they could be.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ATOPIC DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

-hereditary; there is a strong familial predisposition to allergic diseases like asthma, eczema and hay fever
-frequently ,a personal history of collateral allergies is present.
-emotional stresses and parental attitudes can also cause this condition

treatment option;
i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you