Having thrush symptoms since being pregnant. Redness, swelling, itching. Treatment with canesten. Noticed two tiny spot like lumps on my labia. What could this be?

I have what I thought was thrush symptoms as since being pregnant I have had this problem a few times. Red, swollen and itchy. This has lasted for about 2wks now and have been treating it with canesten with no luck. But today after my bath ( I shaved down there, jus incase this is related) I noticed two tiny spot like lumps on my labia ( lips ) and has me worried. Any ideas what this could be ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012