Having teeth,chest and back pain after injecting bad dope of Meth. Cure for symptoms?

yes if you could tell me whats happening after injecting meth which turned out to be bad dope and few people i know are haveing problems with chest ,back, back of there neck everywhere just pain white looking in the face complaing of there teeth hurting bad numbness in there jaw body odor ect which has been in affect for 3 or 4 days there re scared they would like to know what s happening with them if it s serious to there health what to do??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013