Having swelling and pain in leg after long work. No medication. What is the cure?

Hello Dr. Grief, my question is regarding my feet. I have no problems with everyday walking or exercising, but when my family goes to disney world on vacation , we walk about 10 hours each day for a week. My feet get so terribly painful I often need to take breaks because I can't go any further. My ankles will swell after a day or two and my pinky toe will swell so much it turns on its side. I've tried inserts and running shoes but nothing works. I am 34, and in good health. No one else in my group has this problem while we're there. My feet will even wake me up during the night and still hurt the following morning.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013